When you decide to buy a home through RE/MAX Southern Realty we begin by listening to your requirements, preferences and concerns. We'll help you determine the price range to consider and make suggestions about specific properties or types of properties you may want to look at. As well, we'll explain any issues or market factors that you should be aware of.
- As we show you the properties you want to view we will help to put their characteristics and features into perspective.
- If you're financing your home, we will assist you in getting the approval on the best terms.
- We will obtain all the information you need to help you make the best decisions.
If the right property is not available we will monitor all new listings and speak to prospective sellers until we find the home you're looking for. When we find your home, we will handle the details of the purchase, and keep the process low stress and straightforward.
- Our negotiating skills will ensure that you get a fair deal on terms that you are happy with.
- With our experience, we'll steer clear of problems or oversights that can result in unexpected expenses or disappointments.
- We will draft a contract that protects your interests.
Whatever questions or concerns arise, you can be sure that we've solved many of them before. We'll use our knowledge and experience to make sure that your purchase is trouble free as possible. Our service extends to closing and beyond - we want you to enjoy your home and the experience of buying it.
There are many homes on the market listed with several real estate companies. All of the companies work co-operatively through the MLS system, so we are able to show you any property listed with any company. Provided you're happy with our service we'd like your agreement to only look through homes with us and we'll make sure that you view any properties that may be suitable for you.